- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file sent with pages on this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored there may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
- What are scripts?
A script is a program code used to make our website work correctly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
- What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. To do this, various information about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work correctly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. In this way, you do not have to enter the same information repeatedly when you visit our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Advertising cookies
On this website, we use advertising cookies, which enable us to tailor ads to you, and we (and third parties) gain insight into campaign results. This happens based on a profile we create based on your clicking and surfing on and off https://kameloni.com. With these cookies, you as a website visitor are linked to a unique ID, so that you do not see the same ad, for example, more than once.
5.3 Marketing / tracking cookies
Marketing / Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, which are used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or on several websites for similar marketing purposes. As these cookies are marked as tracking cookies, we ask about your permission to place these.
5.4 Social media
6. Suppliers who can place cookies / Purpose
WooCommerce – Functional, Marketing / Tracking
Automattic – Statistics
WordPress – Functional
Google Maps - Marketing / Tracking
Youtube – Marketing / Tracking, Functional, Statistics
Klarna - Functional
Instagram - Marketing / Tracking
Facebook – Marketing / Tracking, functional
Google reCAPTCHA - Marketing / Tracking
Miscellaneous – Marketing / Tracking
8. Your rights with respect to personal data You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
• You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be saved.
• Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data known to us.
• Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you want.
• If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and have your personal data deleted.
• Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another personal data controller.
• Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified reasons for processing.
9. Activate / deactivate and delete cookies
You can use your browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings in your browser so that you receive a message every time a cookie is placed. More information about these options can be found in the instructions in the help section of your browser. Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again with your consent when you visit our websites again.
10. Contact details
Email: [email protected]
Telephone number: +46 70303 29 60