- Our normal delivery times are 1-4 days. ATTENTION! Orders placed on weekends are sent on the following Monday at the earliest.
- If delays in delivery should occur (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time), you should contact us at e-mail address: [email protected]
- The shipping companies we work with is: Postnord.
- Postnord's conditions apply and we make sure that you get the products delivered to your home as soon as possible.
- Postnord's notification via SMS/email is included in the service and you can track your package all the way until it arrives.
- All prices in the store are stated in SEK and all prices include 12% VAT or 25% VAT.
- Shipping costs are usually added to each order.
- Om man handlar för 375 kr/köptillfälle eller mer står vi för fraktkostnaden.
- We reserve the right to price changes caused by price changes from the supplier, misprints in the price list and inaccuracies in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received an item that you have ordered.
When exercising your right of withdrawal:
- You must announce that you regret your purchase. The message must be sent to us [email protected] In your message, your name, your address, e-mail address, the order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the statutory 14 days after the cancellation notice.
- Vi står för returfrakt men du ansvarar för skicket av produkterna vid retur, produkterna bör därför skickas välpaketerade och i ursprunglig förpackning.
- From the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the reduction in value compared to the original value of the product in the case of a used or damaged product.
For more on the statutory right of withdrawal, see here.
Claims and complaints
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or wrongly shipped when it arrives, we undertake, in accordance with current consumer protection legislation, to rectify the error free of charge.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.
How do you proceed with a complaint?
- Any errors and defects must always be reported to [email protected], where you state your name, address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we are unable to remedy the defect or supply a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We are responsible for return shipping in the event of approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not faulty in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se.
Limitation of liability
- We take no responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
- We accept no responsibility for delays/errors as a result of circumstances beyond the company's control (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, authority decision, reduced or non-existent delivery from the supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products/product characteristics that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.